Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter provides users with an unbiased resource to quickly search and find potentially life-threatening interactions between drugs.
Here is just some of the features of our drug interactions program:
- • Significance ratings – all interactions are ranked by significance and need for intervention
- • A detailed discussion of the evidence supporting the potential interaction and an explanation of the mechanism by which the interaction occurs
- • Detailed recommendations about how best to avoid or manage potential interactions
- • Information about related drugs – whether or not other drugs in the same class, or drugs used for the same indication, would interact in a similar way
- • References that support the evidence and recommendations are provided within each monograph
- • Ability to search for interactions for a single drug and between multiple drugs in a patient's regimen