The Joint Commission: The Source is the essential resource for health care executives, managers, and frontline staff regarding Joint Commission accreditation. Its comprehensive blend of news, strategies, and tools—straight from The Joint Commission—makes The Source a monthly must-read that you'll want to keep close at hand throughout the year.
In addition, The Source:
- • Helps performance improvement directors and The Joint Commission coordinators in health care organizations—including ambulatory, assisted living, behavioral health care, home care, hospitals, laboratory, and long term care organizations—implement current and new Joint Commission standards and initiatives
- • Provides practical and necessary information to help organizations successfully maintain continuous standards compliance—and therefore continuous survey readiness
- • Targets the most frequently cited standards and explains how organizations can improve their performance, using real-world explanations and examples from Joint Commission experts and caregivers
- • Explains how organizations can use the root cause analysis process and failure mode and effects analysis to improve their processes and prevent errors and
- • Presents case studies, examples, forms, and tools for organizations to adapt for their own performance improvement activities
Table of Contents