Welcome to Decker: Vascular and Endovascular Surgery!
Decker: Vascular and Endovascular Surgery fills a unique role in medical education by providing reliable, continuously updated and innovative content for post-graduate training to practitioners needing to stay updated in their respective fields.
• Diagnosis of Diabetic Foot
• Initial Management of Life-Threatening Trauma
• Trauma to the Thoracic Aorta
• Brain Failure and Brain Death
• Principles and Techniques of Abdominal Access and Physiology of Pneumoperitoneum
• Health Economics: National Health Expenditures
• Health Economics: Select Concepts of the Health Production Function, Risk, and Insurance
• Improving Patient Safety in Surgical Care
• Understanding Patient Safety in Surgical Care
Decker: Vascular and Endovascular Surgery was developed to provide comprehensive and up-to-date medical information. This resource is available online, and is continually updated.