Welcome to Decker: Neurology!
Decker: Neurology is in some ways akin to an online text or reference work in neurology for trainees and practitioners. Comprehensive of clinical disorders, tests, treatments, and outcomes. Decker: Neurology fills a unique role in medical education by providing reliable, continuously updated and innovative content for medical learners from MS3 clerks, PGY1-5 residents and practitioners.
This resource includes internationally prominent authors; it teaches principles and practice, and it features comprehensive coverage of the specialty.
Decker Intellectual Properties is expanding its scope to become the most comprehensive online work in neurology.
• Brain Failure and Brain Death
• Chronic Pelvic Pain: The Neuropathic Pain Basis
• Spine and Spinal Cord Injury
• Cervical Radiculopathy
• Delirium In The Emergency Department: Diagnosis, Evaluation, And Management
• Epilepsy and Related Disorders
• Herpesvirus Infections
• HIV and AIDS
• Neuroimaging for the Clinician
• Clinical Trial Design and Statistics
Decker: Neurology was developed to provide comprehensive and up-to-date medical information. This resource is available online, and is continually updated.