Welcome to Decker: Medicine!
Decker: Medicine, a comprehensive professional medical database, has a reputation for providing practicing clinicians and students with detailed and up-to-date medical information.
Decker: Medicine was previously known as Scientific American Medicine and prior to that, from 2004 to 2013, it was known as the American College of Physicians (ACP) Medicine.
This resource covers the 11 subspecialties of internal medicine plus selected topics in Women's Health, Palliative Medicine, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Neurology, and Emergency Medicine.
• This resource was formerly known as ACP Medicine
• Provides clear and actionable diagnosis and treatment recommendations
• Written and continually updated by a team of the nation's foremost primary-care physicians
• Decker Medicine is authoritative and is evidence-based and peer-reviewed
• Patient-care reference covering the 11 subspecialties of Internal Medicine, plus key topics in Women's Health, Preventative Medicine, Psychiatry and more
• The consistent organization, writing style, and search logic provides answers fast, with over 1,500 illustrations to guide through complex explanations
• Award-winning content that is continuously updated
• Allergic Response
• Bacterial Infections of the Adult Upper Respiratory Tract
• Diagnosis of Diabetic Foot
• Introduction to the Patient with Rheumatic Disease
• Late Stage Prostate Cancer
• Allergic Rhinitis, Conjunctivitis, and Sinusitis
• Evaluation and Treatment of Pediatric Obesity
• Management of Dyslipidemia
• Respiratory Viral Infections
Decker: Medicine was developed to provide comprehensive and up-to-date medical information. This resource is available online, and is continually updated.