Welcome to Decker: Nephrology, Dialysis, and Transplantation!
Decker: Nephrology, Dialysis, and Transplantation is the only continuously updated online resource for teaching principles and practice of nephrology. It is the perfect resource for institutions and hospital attendings, clinical consultation, reference, patient care, and teaching. Written by internationally prominent authors, this continuously updated resource includes principles and practice based reviews, comprehensively covering the specialty.
• Genetics of Hypertension
• Hematologic Abnormalities in Chronic Kidney Disease
• Approach to the Patient with Kidney Disease
• Medical Management of Transplant Patients
• Nutritional Support in Acute Kidney Injury
• Approach to the Patient with Glomerular Disease
Decker: Nephrology, Dialysis, and Transplantation was developed to provide comprehensive and up-to-date medical information. This resource is available online, and is continually updated.